Bullard FX Series Fire Helmet
The FX Series fiberglass, contemporary style structural fire helmet is designed to withstand frequent exposure to chemicals and hydrocarbons. Certified to NFPA 1971-2018, this helmet incorporates recommendations from veteran fire professionals from around the world. A low center of gravity provides FX models with a balanced and stable fit, increasing overall comfort. The Bullard Sure-Lock® ratchet headband adjusts to the wearer’s head with a quick turn of the knob. Additional adjustment points permit custom fit, personalized balance and interface with the SCBA. FX helmets can also be customized by the . The Bullard Logo Shop uses the latest pad printing technology to print your logo or insignia in vivid colors.
FX helmets feature 3M Scotchlite® striping, which retains reflectivity to 500° F (260° C). That makes Scotchlite the toughest material available for helmet markings. This series includes models that meet CE requirements and U.S. Navy requirements.
- Chemical-resistant fiberglass outer shell
- High-heat thermoplastic inner shell
- Comfortable Sure-Lock® ratchet headband
- Balanced 6-point nylon crown straps and crown pad
- Nomex® chinstrap with quick-release buckle and postman’s slide fastener
- Rip-stop Nomex® ear/neck protector
- Leather ratchet cover
- Removable fire-resistant, absorbent cotton brow pad
- Hard-coated optically-correct faceshield
- Scotchlite® reflective striping
- 12 point comfort system
- Model FXA1 meets U.S. Navy requirements for shipboard firefighting (GSA and commercial availability)
- Model FXE tested and certified to EN 443 by INSPEC, CE certified (for export only)
- Certified to NFPA 1971-2018 standard
Options or substitutions available:
- 6-inch faceshield
- ESS FirePro™ goggles
- Red-orange Scotchlite® reflective striping
- Yellow Nomex® ear/neck protector
- Leather browpad
Dupont™ Nomex® is a registered Trademark of E.I. DuPont de Nemours & Company.
Scotchlite® is a registered Trademark of 3M.