Features and Benefits
Superior All-In-One Protection
- HMX offers maximum head, face, and respiratory protection meeting ANSI/ISEA standard Z89.1 Type 1 for protective headwear and ANSI/ISEA Z87.1 High Impact face protection.
- Unique to the HMX is its high heat deflection rating of up to 275? F.
- Select models of the HMX meet 1,000 Assigned Protection Factor (APF).
- One size fits all. No fit testing required.
Choose Your Breathing Source
- Powered Air-Purifying Respirator
- The industry-leading EVA Powered Air-Purifying Respirator (PAPR) is perfect for your HMX system providing the best combination of both face and respiratory protection in a single package.
- The EVA PAPR delivers 8.5 CFM of airflow to the HMX for protection from airborne hazards for a safe, comfortable and productive experience.
- EVA’s Active Flow Technology automatically adjusts the blower’s performance to maintain constant airflow despite changing conditions.
- Supplied Air
- The HMX Supplied Air Respirator system offers the industry’s most flow control options for all-day protection and comfort when using compressed air.
- HMX can be used with convenient and low-cost Bullard Free-Air® pumps.
Climate Control Comfort
- The airflow in the HMX is designed to rush over and around the top of the head to deliver maximum cooling to the face while also providing superior respiratory protection.
- HMX flow control devices provide workers with superior comfort to stay cool or keep warm, whatever the climate.
- Workers feel assured knowing their head is protected and their viewing area is enlarged for increased vision.
- The HMX outer viewing lens is available in clear or shades 5 and 10.
- HMX can withstand high heat temperatures up to 500? F.
- Hard coated polycarbonate lens and visors are designed to withstand the harshest environments.
- Full bibbed capes attach within seconds to the HMX helmet offering workers two materials to choose from.
- Lightweight, cooler fire-retardant (FR) cape with Coolderm™ Technology that can resist temperatures up to 500? F.
- Heavy-duty fire-retardant cape made from DuPont™ Kevlar® for maximum protection that can resist temperatures up to 500? F.