Bullard PX Series Fire Helmet
The PX Series thermoplastic, contemporary style structural fire helmet is a rugged design that will not scratch, crack or chip like fiberglass. It also resists degradation better after repeated high heat exposures. Certified to NFPA 1971-2018, this helmet incorporates recommendations from veteran fire professionals from around the world. A low center of gravity provides PX models with a balanced and stable fit, increasing overall comfort. The Bullard Sure-Lock® ratchet headband adjusts to the wearer’s head with a quick turn of the knob. Additional adjustment points permit custom fit, personalized balance and interface with the SCBA PX helmets can also be customized by the . The Bullard Logo Shop uses the latest pad printing technology to print your logo or insignia in vivid colors.
PX helmets feature 3M Scotchlite® striping, which retains reflectivity to 500° F (260° C). That makes Scotchlite the toughest material available for helmet markings. This series includes a model that meets the Australian Standard AS4067 for firefighter head protection.
- High-heat thermoplastic outer shell
- High-heat thermoplastic inner shell
- Comfortable Sure-Lock® ratchet headband
- Balanced 6-point nylon crown straps and crown pad
- Nomex® chinstrap with quick-release buckle and postman’s slide fastener
- Rip-stop Nomex® ear/neck protector
- Leather ratchet cover
- Removable fire-resistant, absorbent cotton brow pad
- Hard-coated optically-correct faceshield
- Scotchlite® reflective striping
- Model PXAS meets Australian Standard AS4067 (for export only)
- Certified to NFPA 1971-2018 standard
Options or substitutions available:
- 6-inch faceshield
- ESS FirePro™ goggles
- Red-orange reflective Scotchlite® striping
- Yellow Nomex® ear/neck protector
- Leather browpad
Dupont™ Nomex® is a registered Trademark of E.I. DuPont de Nemours & Company.
难逃 车厢 (H)by清糖,禁止的爱 免费观看 百度百度Scotchlite® is a registered Trademark of 3M.